AV:Link : 4 Way Protected loudspeaker switcher
AD-SPK14 4 Way Loudspeaker Selector
This switcher unit allows the distribution of a stereo amplifier. Simply connect the output of an amplifier to the box, this output can then be distributed to up to four different stereo speaker sets in four different locations, each speaker set can be individually activated via the push buttons on the front of the box. Ideally suited for buildings where an independent sound control is required for different rooms or zones.
- Enables four pairs of speakers to be connected to a single stereo amplifier
- Heavy duty push-buttons
- Built-in overload protection
- Designed for 4-16 ohms speakers
- Spring clip terminals
- Wiring gauge 14 to 22 gauge
- Input 1 x stereo
- Output 4 x stereo
- Power per channel 140W max.
- Dimensions 215 x 110 x 45mm
- Weight 1.2kg